EPDM sheets are one of the most versatile and stand out for their excellence in outdoor applications. They are highly resistant to aging, even when exposed to the most aggressive external conditions: water vapor, ultraviolet rays, ozone, saltpeter or extreme weather.
The EPDM sheet retains its properties even when subjected to large temperature differences. Therefore, it is a constant in worldwide industry in general as well as in construction or in marine and outdoor applications.
We also have at your disposal food grade white EPDM.
- Wide field of working temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering and ozone, even at high temperatures.
- Poor adherence to metals.
- Chemical resistance: resistant to many non-hydrocarbon chemicals and solvents. Good resistance to corrosive products and non-oxidizing acids. The performance of EPDM with hot water and high pressure steam is better than with dry heat.
Wide temperature range, between -45ºC and 120ºC. In certain special qualities it can reach up to 140ºC
Food grade, 60°Sh.A, white color. FDA and CE1935/2004 compliant.
- Water (max. temperature +100ºC).
- Diluted acids and non-oxidants.
- Not appropriated for the use with gasolines, fats, oils nor hydrocarbonated solvents.
- Good electrical insulator.
- Unsuitable for use with oils or vegetable fats.
- Excellent resistance to temperature (-40 / +115 ºC).
- Joints and parts for food industries.
- Good resistance to outdoors and temperature while keeping its mechanical properties.
- Sealing joints, o-rings, sleeves, etc.