CR or Chloroprene, also known under the trade name Neoprene®, stands out for having a balanced combination of properties that makes it a multifunctional rubber of excellence.
Chloroprene sheets are used to make insulating joints and coatings which protect those area which come into contact with oils and other chemical products. It can even be used outdoors as it is resistant to changes in temperature, the action of ozone and adverse weather.
- Good mechanical and abrasion properties.
- Acceptable resistance in vulcanizates with a hardness from 60º Shore A.
- Presents good resistance to temperature and ozone.
- Self-extinguishing chloroprene sheets are available.
- Good adhesion to metal.
- Chemical resistance; resistant to inorganic chemicals except oxidizing acids and halogens.
- It does not resist most organic compounds, except alcohols. Moderate resistance to aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Between -25º and 100ºC.
If you can't find what you are looking for, you aren't sure of which product is the best suited for your needs or require advice, CONTACT US.