- Excellent resistance to ozone and inclement weather.
- Excellent residual deformation to compression at high temperatures.
- Chemical resistance: it is a synthetic rubber that is most resistant to hydrocarbons, including aliphatic, aromatic and chloride.
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis, including oxidants.
- Low resistance to esters and ketones.
Extraordinary temperature resistance. Continuously up to 250ºC and intermittently up to 300ºC.
Good resistance to the cold (-30ºC/-50ºC) in certain types of special formulations.
If you can't find what you are looking for, you aren't sure of which product is the best suited for your needs or require advice, CONTACT US.