- Excellent resistance to ozone and inclement weather.
- Excellent residual deformation to compression at high temperatures.
- Chemical resistance: it is a synthetic rubber that is most resistant to hydrocarbons, including aliphatic, aromatic and chloride.
- Excellent resistance to acids and alkalis, including oxidants.
- Low resistance to esters and ketones.
Extraordinary temperature resistance. Continuously up to 250ºC and intermittently up to 300ºC.
Good resistance to the cold (-30ºC/-50ºC) in certain types of special formulations.