Thermoplastic Polyurethane (PU) is characterized by its high resistance to abrasion, to wear and to pulling. Its excellent capacity of recovery makes it an excellent dampener for vibrations and knocks. It has great elasticity and a high load capacity.
It possesses excellent resistance to oils, contact with lubricants and fuels for automobiles and machinery. It has excellent resistance to inclement weather.
We provide Polyurethane in sheets and bars.
- Highly resistant to abrasion, wear and tearing.
- Very good vibration and shock dampener. Great elasticity and load capacity.
- Excellent resistance to oils, lubricants and fuels.
- Great resistance to weather.
From -20°C to +80°C.
* Exceeding 50°C in contact with water is not recommended.
If you can't find what you are looking for, you aren't sure of which product is the best suited for your needs or require advice, CONTACT US.