The SBR rubber plate offers good properties with the added advantage of being able to offer greater resistance to high temperatures or aging. This is why its use is common in the mining industry or industrial environments subjected to high degrees of abrasion that require materials that guarantee a long life and maximum performance.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good resistance to aging and temperature. Its resistance can be increased with a suitable formulation.
- Moderate resistance to tearing, ozone and weathering.
- Chemical resistance; good with many inorganic chemicals, but not oxidizing acids.
- Limited resistance to mineral acids, not suitable for organic liquids in general.
Temperature range: between -30ºC y 90ºC.
It is produced by inserting cotton fabric between rubber layers, improving its resistance to traction and tearing.
Depending on thickness and applications, it can be produced with multiple textile layers.
Available also in green, yellow, brown and blue (under request).
The common rubber with metallic insertion offers good properties for general industrial uses where resistance to high temperatures or aging isn't needed.
It is produced by inserting a metallic mesh between the rubber layers, improving its resistance to traction and tearing, even more than with textile variety.